Well it seems another tennis season is nearing its end. It looks like the final results will be:
- Mens A – Champions Div 1
- Mens B – runners up and promoted to Div 1
- Mens C – remain in their Division
- Mens D – probably down
- Ladies A – Runners up Div 1
- Ladies B – Runners up Div 2
- Ladies C – should be safe in Div2
- Ladies D – Either 4th or 5th in Div 5
- Mixed A – Champions Div 1
- Mixed B – 3rd Div 1
- Mixed C – Unbeaten Champions Div 3
- Mixed D – Mid table Div 4
Well done to all teams!
Winter league will be next – please let Nicola or Bob know if you want to play
The Khalique Cup will be on 21st August, it’s not too late to enter. If you don’t have a partner we can find one for you.
Lou has offered to run the Tennis Ladder. If you don’t enter now, you can join in at any time – starting at the bottom and working your way up.
Coaching will break for the summer but there are Summer Camps running for youngsters – see Phil for details. Nicola’s coaching continues on a Saturday with finals day on Saturday 3rd September.
Social events to look forward to:
- A racquet demo evening with social play and refreshments a Friday in September tbc
- Race Night Saturday October 1st
- Touch Tennis tournament in December – details to follow
- The AGM will be held on Wednesday 2nd November
- Now matches have finished there will be plenty of courts free evenings – come along Ladies on a Tuesday or anyone on a Friday